20100225

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

Photobucket
CNY celebration the skaters' way.
This is my second time going visiting for CNY in my entire life and I finally got an ang bao! I was like a happy little kid. We only went visiting to one house which is Anna's. CNY visiting is not complete without gambling and playing cards. I didn't gamble though. We didn't play much of mahjong and I only won once. Celebrated Em's and Anna's birthday. This is only part 1 - giving out presents. Part 2 - Tea Party, Sat. Cant wait! ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Off to skate in the evening. Urban all the way to Pasir Ris Park. I haven't been there since god knows when. I was the slowest as usual. Haha. Not used to skateboarding yet. Have to say I really love urban in skateboard. Unlike inline skating, I can just get off the board and walk whenever im tired. They taught me Ollie which im still having trouble doing. Its okay, practice makes perfect. Im gonna make sure I practice. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Skating again tomorrow! ^^


XOXO
CHIK▲K▲K▲