20100316

SP SKATE COMPETITION 2010

Two days straight of skate competition and prata! Both days, i went out to eat prata for lunch. Hehe. Forget about the prata cause the main topic here is the skate comp! So here's what happen:

DAY 1, 13th March - Inline skating (Slalom/Sliding)

There weren't many skaters participating on day 1. Registration booth wasn't busy at all. KC, the current president of Skate Club won 3rd placing for Sliding. I dont know about the other winners cause I dont even know them. Day 1 was kind of boring for me cause I find no thrill in slalom and sliding. I was only looking forward to Day 2. Made a collage of the skate vids. Sorry for the bad quality. I think its time for me to teach my friends how to improve on their steady shot. Hehe. After skate comp, we urban all the way to Clementi just to eat Mr Prata! Om nom nom!










DAY 2, 14th March - Aggressive skating and skateboarding

Firstly, I was late but the skater haven't register yet. Then the moment I reach the registration booth one whole bunch of skateboarders suddenly came to register. Panicked. The flow of the system get messy cause in the midst of registering, we were told to indicate if the skateboarders were doing street or flat. At times, we forget to ask them so everything became even more messy. Then some of them didn't return back my pens! Grrrhhh. Though the registration was really busy and messed up on Day 2, I kinda like it. Better to do something than to be slacking around.

Had lunch at Al-Ameen in the middle of skate comp. It started pouring heavily when we reached Al-Ameen. So the moment we reached back school after lunch, everything ended already. Momo won 3rd, Taufik won 2nd and Jufri won 1st for aggressive skating. Felt sad cause I missed out alot on skateboarding comp. I wonder if that guy from Queenstown skatepark win cause he's the only skateboarder I know that is really skillful. There were alot of new faces of skateboarders. Many cute ones especially ^^ It was my first time watching skate comp live and someday I wish to watch X Games live too. Or better still seeing my fav pro skaters. That'll be super awesome!






Now, here's the photo and video collage for aggresive skating and skateboarding: