20120827

I picked up a new hobby lately. MAKE UP. I'm not really into it yet but just the products. I'm really keen to try all the different make up brands cause I'm doing this trial and error thing for my skin. It really sucks when you have sensitive skin. Been spending a bomb on make up products! But thank god I don't have any big responsibilities yet so I can pamper myself with all these expensive products. Hehe. Perks of being a single working adult. :D

Most people these days learn about make up skills through youtube and my fav make up tutorial vids are from Michelle Phan. Definitely worth subscribing to her channel. I'm going to share one of her vids here:




Really glad that I went for that make up course few months back. Well, it was a free course. Who in the right mind would want to waste that kind of opportunity right? :p Next course that I would want to take up would be Basic Exercise Course and driving course.

Here's to more courses to come. Cheers!

xx,
S