20120316

"Don't make the mistake of thinking that someone will always be around :)"


That was your last facebook status. :'(

We may not be that close to each other as we were back in secondary 2 but I'll always cherish those memories. You and Andy sitting in front of me and Dhea. Both of you never fail to disturb us. Those days when I used to call you Dani. Dani Filth. That day when we sit at the bench at level one back when we were in secondary 1. Me and the girls were asking you stuff that I don't think any ordinary boy your age at that time will answer the questions maturely. Every girl will remember you as this chubby, adorable boy back in lower secondary school days. Your tagline was 'ugly but adorable'. Then you grew up to be this cool, mischievous dude during your upper secondary school days. That falling foot from the ceiling. That love letter drama.

High school ended and you moved on with your life with new people you met that are now seem so close and special to you. I happened to know one of them. I hope all of them stay strong and I'm sure you'll be in their prayers. You'll be in my prayers, Amirul Syahmi.

Semoga rohmu dicucuri rahmatNya. Al-fatihah.