20120420

Graduation Trip!


Been wanting to post about my Graduation Trip to Phuket. This post has been a draft for almost a month now but suddenly I decided to do it a little different this time. I shall share my top 20 favourite photos from the trip. There's a reason behind every favourite photo. It can be because of the angle or the view of the surrounding. Sometimes, it's just the story behind it or the fact that I look so pretty in it hehe. So here it goes, my top 20 favs:


Never have I pose like this before. 


Lying on the chair with our legs hanging on the railing and looking over the vast sea. Definitely one of the best feeling I've ever felt.


The moment I snapped this photo, I told the girls that this is definitely my favourite shot ever! Just look at the sparkling water! 


parasailing was the first activity that we did. So fun and the view from above was breathtaking! That's Toli in the green cap and black shirt. He gave us a tamarind that he plucked from that very island and let us ate it raw from the fruit itself. 


The only pretty photo I have with my bikini on. The rest of the photo can see more of my fat.




The vast sea I was talking about. Never had this view in my life before.



Just look at the major difference in the colour of the sea water.





I really really miss the condition of my hair back there. So rough yet so perfect.


Fav group shot!


The infinity pool! Not as pretty as MBS's but still! Swimming in the infinity pool while watching the sunset. Not to forget, the time when me and the girls kept jumping into the pool with countless failed attempts to do some stunts. 

Watching the sunset (and I don't look fat here).


The braids. That brief moment I had with Patong boy. I've said this a million times and I'm going to say this again. I'll definitely come to Patong Beach again and look for you in hope that you'll still remember me. :)



So proud that we manage to find our way and walked all the way from Patong Beach to Jung Ceylon Shopping Centre. Me and Baiz looks fierce hoh with our braids.


The only thing that I was most upset about. Didn't get to see a live Muay Thai match there but it's okay cause for sure I'm coming back to Phuket. It's just a matter of time.