20120928

Work Life



I've been working as a full-timer for 6 months now. Wow that's half a year. For 6 months, my life is all about work. Work work work. I don't even meet my friends that much anymore. My colleagues are my friends now. They are the reason I look forward to work. I hope even after I leave someday, we'll be more than just ex-colleague.

It always sadden me when some of them are leaving but I think I'll miss this person the most. I think you're the most caring colleague I ever met and the most idiotic one too haha. Always like to bully people. Always shouting my nickname! but I like that and I'm going to miss hearing to that after you leave. "I'll never let anyone scold you for no reason." I'll never forget that. I love doing closing with you around no matter how much you like to purposely shout at me for being so slow. Pfft so mean! -.- I still remember the conversation I had with Nas in fitting room about how sad we are about you leaving. To be honest, we were super emo after that conversation haha. Well this is part and parcel of working life. People come and go. I'm glad to have met you through this job and you've been such a wonderful colleague. I hope you won't forget me, you stupid idiot.