20100317

All is fair in love and Rome

If you ever ask me what I look for in a partner/lover, here's the 3 things that I'll look out for:

  1. Someone who have the same interest as I have so we can spend our time doing it together. As much as the saying goes "Opposite attracts", I don't really believe in them. When we seem to have plenty in common, we'll begin to explore each other's aspirations to see if we have a shared future together.
  2. This sounds stupid or makes me looks clingy but I want someone who will always hold my hand when we are walking together side by side. Some guys will just hold their girlfriend hand for awhile and then let go. I really hate it.
  3. Definitely someone with a good sense of humour. Growing old with him will be full of laughters and joy.

Talking about love, "When In Rome" is coming out soon and I wanna watch it! Someone who is hopeless in love like me would definitely want that kind of fountain in Singapore. I think Nick (Josh Duhamel) is the one for Beth (Kristen Bell) cause firstly,unlike the other guys, he seems to be sanely falling for her. Secondly, he's so charming that I fell for his character the first time I see the trailer especially the part when he danced. *melts* Lastly, he's Josh Duhamel! Which woman won't fall for a hot-looking guy like him? Go watch the trailer to see what Im talking about. Catch When In Rome Movie starting from 25th March 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!



XOXO
CHIK▲K▲K▲